Bronstein Container is a 4th generation family business, which distributes many types of industrial packaging – such as pails, drums, cans & bottles, etc. We are located in Syracuse, NY, and have roots in the industrial packaging industry that go back over 100 years!
We seek dedicated, creative and hard-working people, who want to grow with the company. We are a well-established business with long-term employees that have been part of our “family” ranging from 15 to over 30 years. We desire team members that are looking for a career, not just a job. Our office positions are set in a comfortable, modern office that has a “small business” feel.
Currently Accepting Applications for:
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR
Working in a high-energy, fast paced environment as a primary contact/resource for existing customers and prospects. This employee must be knowledgeable, accurate & proficient with:
- Our Product Specifications/Making Product Recommendations, Pricing & Quoting
- Ensure Excellent Service Standards and Respond to customer/prospect inquiries in a Timely Manner
- Ensure and Maintain a Consistent High Level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Good Organizational Skills are a Must. Multi-Tasking & Ongoing Prioritizing are an absolute for anyone considering this position.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING:
- QUALIFYING CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND MAKING PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
- SALES EXPERIENCE – NOT JUST TAKING CALLS & HANDLING COMPLAINTS.
- BUSINESS & CRM SOFTWARE – CRM Leads & Opportunities, Quote Generation, Sales Order Entry, Accounting, Inventory, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This Position includes Regular Participation in some or all of the following:
- Act as a primary contact/resource for existing customers, regarding product inquiries/specifications, pricing, and product availability. Respond to customer inquiries in a timely & professional manner.
- Sales Order Entry – Received via Email & Phone, etc.
- Manage Inquiries from Potential Customers & Leads: Identify their requirements. Make Product Recommendations. Prepare and Send Quotes.
- Proactively Follow-Up & Track: Leads/Inquiries/Sales Opportunities, Quotes, etc.
- Coordinate with Shipping to Schedule Customers’ Orders and Update Order Status with Customers.
- Maintain Up-To-Date Customer Records, including contact, product & pricing information, etc.
- Maintain Productive Relationships existing customers – via proactive and regular contact. Promote New and Existing Products during customer/prospect interactions.
- Manage Lead Generation Program – Market Research & Cold-Calling to generate New Business.
- Support for Outside Sales.
- Assist Sales Manager in the monitoring of customer order patterns.
- Product Sourcing.
- Participation in Miscellaneous Projects/Programs.
REQUIRED CHARACTER TRAITS:
- Highly Organized
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Communication and “People” Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Software.
- Strong Experience with Business/CRM Software.
- Ability to learn Technical Specifications & Have Knowledge, to properly represent our products.
- Independently Manage Workload, Multi-Task, Be Organized, Prioritize and Manage Time Effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Can Work Independently, as well as Works Well in a Team Environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A 4-Year High School Education/Diploma is required. A 2-Year Associates Degree in Business (or equivalent) is preferred.
- A minimum of Two-Years of business experience is required. This experience should be in the area or areas of Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, etc. Business to Business experience is preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
Health Insurance, Paid – Vacation, Holidays & Sick Leave, Profit Sharing
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO Jobs@BronsteinContainer.com and put “CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLICANT” as the email subject. Thank you.