Bronstein Container is a 4th generation family business, which distributes many types of industrial packaging – such as pails, drums, cans & bottles, etc. We are located in Syracuse, NY, and have roots in the industrial packaging industry that go back over 100 years!
We seek dedicated and hardworking individuals who desire to grow with the company. We are a well-established business, with long-term employees that have been part of our “family” ranging from 15 to over 30 years. We desire team members that are looking for a career, not just a job.
Bronstein Container Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants should send their resume to Jobs@BronsteinContainer.com. In the subject line, please indicate which job you are applying for.
Currently Accepting Applications for:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE SOME BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SALES SUPPORT EXPERIENCE, including:
- QUALIFYING CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS AND MAKING PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
- SOME SALES EXPERIENCE, NOT JUST TAKING CALLS & HANDLING COMPLAINTS.
- EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS SOFTWARE – CRM, Sales Order Entry, etc.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST – RESPONSIBILITIES: This Position includes Regular Participation in some or all of the following:
- Act as a primary contact/resource for existing customers, regarding product inquiries/specifications, pricing, and product availability. Respond to customer inquiries in a timely & professional manner.
- Sales Order Entry – Received via Email & Phone, etc., and keep customers updated on their order status/estimated delivery, etc.
- Manage Inquiries from Potential Customers & Leads: Identify their requirements. Make Product Recommendations. Prepare and Send Quotes.
- Proactively Follow-Up & Track: Leads/Inquiries/Sales Opportunities, Quotes, etc.
- Maintain Up-to-date customer records, including contact & product information
- Support for Outside Sales.
- Monitor Customer Order Patterns/Activity and Maintain Productive Relationships – via proactive and regular contact.
- Assist with Invoicing, Bookkeeping, etc.
- Participation in Miscellaneous Projects/Programs.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST – REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma is required.
- A 2-Year Associates Degree in Business (or equivalent) is preferred.
- A Two-Year minimum of business experience is required. This experience should be in the areas of Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, etc. *Business to Business experience is preferred.*
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST – REQUIRED CHARACTER TRAITS:
- Highly Organized
- Problem Solver
FULL TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS, including Health Care, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Profit Sharing
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO Jobs@BronsteinContainer.com and put “CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST APPLICANT” as the email subject. Thank you.
Currently Accepting Applications for:
NON-CDL (BOX TRUCK) DRIVER- Full Time
(Large Box Truck Experience Required)
NON CDL (BOX TRUCK) DRIVERS RESPONSIBILITIES – This Position includes Regular Participation in some or all of the following:
- Warehouse Work – Prepare Outgoing Orders, Load/Unload Trucks
- Repetitive Moderate to Heavy Lifting / Stacking Products
- Safe Operation of our Trucks. Deliveries are both Local and throughout Upstate, NY
- Maintain accurate Counts/Accountability of Merchandise during Loading/Unloading
- Maintain Accurate Loading and Delivery Paperwork
- Work & Make Deliveries year-round in all outdoor weather conditions
NON CDL (BOX TRUCK) DRIVERS REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of large (22′ or longer) box truck driving/delivery experience
- Forklift Experience/Certification is preferred, but Not Required
- Experience with a Manual Transition is preferred, but Not Required.
- Familiarization with Syracuse/Surrounding Areas & Upstate NY is Helpful for This Position
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and actual work experience will be considered
NON CDL (BOX TRUCK) DRIVERS REQUIRED CHARACTER TRAITS :
- Safe, Professional and Responsible
- Neat & Organized
- Creative/Problem Solver
- Work Well in a Team Environment
Bronstein Container takes pride in operating a well maintained fleet of modern trucks/equipment.
FULL-TIME POSITION WITH BENEFITS, including: Health Care, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation (in the first year!), Sick Leave, Profit Sharing.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO Jobs@BronsteinContainer.com and put “NON-CDL (BOX TRUCK) DRIVER APPLICANT” as the email subject. Thank you.